Dr. G.V. Ramana Kumar
MBBS, MS (Gen. Surgery), Mch (CVTS)
Senior Consultant Cardiothoracic & Vascular Surgery
About Dr. G.V. Ramana Kumar
Dr. G.V. Ramana Kumar is one of the leading Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgeon in South-India.
- Completed MBBS from Andhra Medical College,University of Health Sciences, Andhra Pradesh in 1997
- Completed MS (Gen. Surgery) from All India Institute of Medical Sciences, India in 2002
- Completed Mch CVTS from P.K.Sen dept of Cardiovascular & thoracic Surgery, King Edward Memorial Hospital, India in 2006
- Takayasu’s Arteritis with ostial and left main coronary stenosis.
- Double Chambered ventricles: A retrospective clinicopathological study.
- Atrial afutter with right atrial aneurysm- Late presentaiton of Cardiac Trauma case report.
- Intravenous uterine leiomyomatosis extending into right heart.
- Presented a Paper on Encysted pericardial mass with cardiac tamponade, a rare case
- Presented a paper on Mitral Valve Repair in young rheumatics
- Presented a paper on Double Chambered Ventricles