MBBS, MS, ENT
ENT,Head and Neck Surgeon
About Dr. K.V. Sreedhar
Dr. K.V.Sreedhar is one of the leading ENT specialist in South-India.
- Completed Graduation from Andhra Medical college (KGH), Visakhapatnam in 2002
- Completed Post Graduation (MS) in ENT- Head and Neck Surgery from Rangaraya Medical College, Kakinada in 2006
- Attended so many International and National conferences and workshops in the field of ENT.
- Awarded 1st Prize in Temporal Bone Dissection workshop in 2006 at Chennai.
- Life member of AOI (Association of Otolaryngologists of India) and ISO (Indian Society of Otologists).
- Trained in Cochlear Implantation Surgery techniques which are done for congenitally deaf children.
- Practicing latest techniques in the microscopic ear. Endoscopic Nose and Sinus Surgeries and voice Surgeries.
- More than 1000 Tympanoplasty & Mastoidectomy surgeries
- More than 200 Stapedectomy surgeries
- More than 50 Endoscopic Nose and Sinus surgeries
- More than 50 Endoscopic trans nasal pitutory tumor surgeries
- More than 150 Thyroid surgeries
- More than 100 Head and Neck Tumor surgeries
- More than 1500 Adenoidectomy with Tonsillectomy surgeries
- More than 150 Microscopic Voice surgeries