Dr. Sai Sunil Kishore
MD(Paed), DM (Neonatology)
Dr Sai Sunil Kishore is a consultant Neonatologist and Pediatrician and obtained his training from the best Pediatric Institute in India from PGI, Chandigarh. He has vast experience in the field of Neonatology with 10 yrs of experience and is renowned faculty at National and State level. He has been faculty for multiple national level conferences.
He treated thousands of new-born babies with birth weight of as low as 590 gms successfully with normal outcome. He played a key role in elevating the standards of neonatal care in Vizag, costal districts in Andhra Pradesh. He is patient friendly and soft spoken. Apart from care of all new born babies, he treats premature babies, babies born to high risk pregnancies and IVF pregnancies, families with genetic problems. He trains many postgraduate students each year. To his credit he has 35 international and national publications.
- Twins with birth weight of 1000 gms, born to couple with 15 yrs of Infertlity; successfully treated with lot of efforts in Neonatal ICU.
- Baby had rare bleeding disorder, presented with intraabdominal bleeding and renal failure; success treated with ventilation and dialysis after strenuous efforts.
- Baby had a rare metabolic problem called Biotinidase deficiency came to hospital in very critical state, successfully treated and currently normal…
- Baby had surgical problem called NEC, required abdominal surgery (ileostomy) had small bowel syndrome, successfully treated after strenuous efforts.
- Born at 25 Wks gestation, birth weight of 610 gms
Latest Press Coverage: