Dr T Rajasekhar
MBBS, MD (Anaesthesia)
About Dr T Rajasekhar
Dr. Rajasekhar is best anaesthesiologist in South-India.
- Completed MBBS from Dr. Pinnamaneni Siddhartha Institute of Medical Sciences and RF in 2008
- Completed MD Anaesthesiology from Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences in 2015
- Presented a paper on Anaesthetic management of patient with stab injury chest undergoing emergency Pneumonectomy – Case report.
- Presented a poster on Accidental Migration of Epidural catheter into Subarachnoid space in Immediate Postoperative Period – A Case Report.
- Manuscript no : JCSR_15_011
Title: Anaesthetic management of dilated cardiomyopathy patient posted for non-cardiac surgery.
Authors: Dr Madhusudan Mukkara, Dr Hanumantha Rao Mangu, Dr. Aditya Kalla, Dr Rajasekhar Thondamanati, Dr SM Nayyara banu, Dr Aloka Samantaray.
- Invasive venous and arterial cannulations.
- Invasive and Non-Invasive Mechanical ventilation.
- Providing General and Regional anaesthesia.
- RICU management.
- Pain management.