MBBS, MD (Pathology)
About Dr. V.V.L. Srividya
Dr. V.V.L. Srividya is best pathologist in South-India.
- Completed MBBS from Rangaraya Medical College, Kakinada, Andhra Pradesh in 2002
- Completed MD (Pathology) from Guntur Medical College, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh in 2007
- A rare case of Gynandroblastoma with juvenile granulosa cell component. National journal of Basic Medical Sciences, Vol. 1, Issue 4, 2011.
- Secretory Carcinoma in an elderly woman. Journal of Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Sciences. May, 2011.
- HCV virus prevalence in India – Accepted for publication in NJBMS (National Journal of Basic Medical Sciences, Vol.2, Issue 1, 2011.)
- MORE THAN 10 PUBLICATIONS TILL NOW ..
- Present a Poster on Role of Bone marrow aspiration In the diagnosis of Haematological malignancies
- Present a Paper on Role of TransThoracic FNAC in the diagnosis of Lung lesions