MyCure Institute of Neurosciences (MINE)
MyCure Institute of Neurosciences is an integrated institute with a dedicated and highly qualified neurologists, neurosurgeons and other disciplines team of doctors will ensure best possible care for the patients supported by the latest technology which will aim to provide a comprehensive and multidisciplinary care for disorders of brain and spine.
The philosophy of “Patient First” and treatment based on protocols and transparent evaluation of outcomes will not only ensure appropriate patient management but will also pave the way for an academic environment.
The institute has facilities for emergency services for the management of acute neurological disorders, advanced neuroimaging techniques (1.5 Tesla MRI Scan, 16 slice CT scan, sonopet), dedicated neurosurgery and neurology ICUs.
Specialised Medical Programmes
- Cerebrovascular disease, such as stroke
- Headache disorders
- Movement disorders (Parkinson's disease)
- Neurodegenerative disorders (Alzheimer's disease, Lou Gehrig's disease)
- Botox Injection
- Brain Infections
- Seizure disorders (Epilepsy)
- Spinal cord disorders
- Speech and Language disorders
Specialised Surgical Programmes
- Complex Brain Tumour Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Spinal Surgery
- Endovascular Neurosurgery
- Endoscopic Brain Surgery
- Endoscopic Skull Base Surgery
- Epilepsy Surgery
- Nerve and Plexus Surgery
- Pediatric Neurosurgery
- Complex Spine Surgery