- Fasting Plasma /Serum Glucose (FBS)
- Post Prandial Plasma / Serum Glucose(PPBS)
- Lipid Profile
- 2D Echo
- TMT- Tread Mill Test
- Maintain a minimum 10-12 hours of fasting period before undergoing any checkup.
- Preferred timing to visit for Health Screening is 7:40 AM – 8:30 AM
- Avoid having tea/coffee before the tests. You may sip some water.
- Do not apply cream, oil, powder etc. on your chest on the day of the checkup.
- Inform the team of your medical history, pregnancy / suspected pregnancy ( if any), prior to the health checkup.
- Please carry all your past medical records, if any.